Are You Our Superstar Communications Intern!
Our mission is to cultivate the largest network of conscious-businesses in the world. To leverage the
power of collective consciousness to drive the change the world needs.
We need the energy and skills of a communications intern to help us bring this community together via all means digital.
- pulling together community content for fortnightly email updates
- social posts
- help coordinating events
- everything else you are good at that can help us energize this community.
There are thousands of conscious people living and working in the region broadly spanning Byron Bay to Bundaberg, in Australia. People who run or work for organisations that make decisions considering more than just profits. People who are dreaming up ways they can put their own spin on solving the challenges around us.
These amazing individuals are often doing good in isolation, unconnected, and continuously reinventing the wheel. Struggling alone, unnecessarily, in the good fight. We want to change all that.
We believe community is key. The energy generated by a group of people on the right frequency is contagious. When we come together with values-aligned people we open the door to serendipity. To foster this tribe we put on events. In addition to our regular smaller events we aim to put on one marquee event to help build meaningful connections and activate significant impact.
Are you the bright spark who can help us do this?
It will be primarily a remote role. However meetings will take place occasionally at our HQ in the Hub Anzac Square.
What you need to show:
- demonstrated skill for the above
- passion for world change through good business
- awesome written English – grammar and spelling (better than mine!)
- attention to detail (email subject must include “energizer!”)
- time and commitment
And the perks!
- You will be central to this growing community of changemakers from Byron Bay to Bundaberg
- Develop relationships with amazing companies where you might gain a role
- Build friendships with the Byron to Bundy committee
- Attend the events
- Truckloads of karma from seeding good
If it is you we seek, send us an email with a cover letter telling us why to hello at byrontobundy.com
Show us what you’ve got!